To keep the body fit and the mind calm, do this yoga in the morning.
Morning time is best for our health. At this time you get fresh air, which keeps the mind calm and the body healthy with healthy oxygen. Positive thoughts come in the mind in the morning.
The way you start the day affects your mood and work throughout the day. If you start well then your mind and mood remains good throughout the day. Morning sun rays are absolutely essential for better health. It is the mighty force that is all around life.
Experts believe that doing workouts or exercises at this time gives the most benefits to the body. At the same time, doing yoga in the morning is also more beneficial. Practicing yoga even for 30 minutes in the morning helps in making the body healthy and mind active.
Yoga is a perfect approach to everyday lifestyle. There is no age limit for this. You can do yoga anytime anywhere. Now the question arises that if you do yoga in the morning then how and which yogasana is better to do. Yoga guru and lifestyle coach Akshar tells us which yoga poses to do in the morning to keep the mind calm and the body healthy. Let’s know-
It is always important to warm-up the body before any exercise or yoga so that you can prepare it for further movements. So start with subtle yoga. Start with your toes and work your way up to your neck. Slowly move and move each part of the body with light movements. This will stretch the muscles and warm-up the joints and prepare the body for the practice of yoga asanas.
1. To practice this asana, stand straight with your feet together. Keep the back straight.
2. Keep your hands on either side of the waist.
3. Keep the palms facing inwards and the face should be towards the front.
4. Stay in this posture for some time and keep taking deep breaths.
1. Stand up straight and keep your feet close to you. Now lift your straight leg off the ground and place it on the thigh of the left leg.
2. Now keep your palms in the posture of pranam. During this, keep the waist straight and maintain balance.
3. Similarly repeat with the other leg.
Marjari Asana (Cat Pose):
1. Stand up straight.
2. Now bend your knees and rest on the ground and join the palms of the hands with the ground.
3. Now while inhaling, lift your back up and look down.
4. While exhaling, bend your back inwards and look up.
5. Repeat this action 5 times.
1. Sit in the posture of Sukhasana by laying a mat on the ground.
2. Now bend the knees inwards and place the hips on your feet.
3. Now place the palms on your knees.
4. Keep taking deep breaths and keep releasing.
The best recipe for everyday health and fitness is to do Surya Namaskar every morning. Waking up in the morning and practicing it opens the body and mind. In the beginning you can do 5 rounds every day. You can then increase this number according to your body’s comfort level.